Thursday, March 19, 2020

Quantity Take Off And Detailed Estimation Of Building











About:

*50% OFF FOR 1st February---15 March 2020*



Hy Fiverr Fellows...!

我是 李佳, I am a professional estimator graduate from China & LICENSED-CIVIL-ENGINEER from Pakistan Engineering Council.



My services included quantity take off and detailed estimation of building



I have good knowledge of Estimation Methods of NRM2 and materials, organizational skills a clear understanding of Building Regulations and other legal guidelines to work.





Services:

All CSI divisions estimating services for US projects. 



Files I deliver to you:

1: Planswift source file  2: Excel takeoff sheet   3: Markup plans



Instructions:

  1. Feel free to inbox me at any time and try to order after the discussion on it.
  2. Before making an offer, Kindly Ask me in a Private message because my offers are different for different projects.
  3. The "BASIC PACKAGE" is the only consultancy/discussion, so kindly do not place an order directly otherwise I will not refund/cancel.

Thank You very Much :)

 100% Client Satisfaction Guaranteed. "A happy customer is the best compliment I can get"

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment