Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Photo Realistic Architectural Renderings Within 24Hrs











About:

Hi! Good day Wonderful customer,

I'm Andrew,  I'm a professional Architect with 8 years of experience in Graphics Architecture

- I will create architectural 3D models and photo-realistic rendering  from your 2D floor plan within a short time of 24 hrs

- I'm highly Skilled in architectural designs and visualization (interior and exterior), 3d & 2d floor plan, site plans and i make good use of these CAD Software: Autocad, 3D Max, Sketchup, lumion, Photoshop etc

- 100% communication

Please contact me and lets build a great working relationship

best regard!!

Reviews


:

Great designer! Been really satisfied with his work! Excellent talent!

:

Great delivery!

:

Quick Turnaround.... Excellent product. This is the THIRD time I have worked with this designer and hope to work with him again in the future.

:

He was very communicative and worked hard to accommodate our deadline

:

Communication was extremely easy and any revisions that were needed were done extremely quickly and accurately!




No comments:

Post a Comment