Friday, May 1, 2020

Interior, Architecture Design, 3D Model, 3D Rendering











About:

What I provide:

- Super realistic 3D renderings for architectural spaces, both exterior and interior

- Design for many types of construction: housing, building, coffee shop, restaurant, offices...

- You can order me to do 3D video in HD quality after the rendering is finished

What I guarantee:

- Make your space/idea outstanding with beautiful & realistic rendering

- Follow tightly your instructions and revisions, all of your directions will be applied exactly

- Assured that you will be 100% satisfied with the job. Our products will definitely be worth your spend.

- Deliver strictly on time

What information I need from you: 

1/ Input 2D Drawings/Plans 

(AutoCAD file is the best, but PDF, photos, handsketches with clear dimensions... also work)

2/ Quantity of interior/exterior renderings you need and all we need all the views (angles) of rendering you want marked by red on floorplan.

3/ 3D model if you have (.max  .obj .skp  .fbx ..). This will help to reduce the working time. 

4/ Some reference images of the style you would love. 

What you should note: 

The price chart shown is just for 01 rendering. 

Thus, please contact me to discuss and send me all information about the work before you order. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very easy to deal with, he understood changes and implemented them quickly and accurately. Will work with him again. Many Thanks

:

Wonderful job which was very easy to get done. Our company buys from UK suppliers regularly and will now use Mike! Thanks so Much

:

Thank you so much Bracken :)

:

I'm extremely excited and pleased with my rendering. It was incredibly detailed and looks great! They followed my requests as well and I want to use them again! Recommend highly

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!




No comments:

Post a Comment