Sunday, May 3, 2020

Your Architectural Interior Design, Hiper Realistic











About:

INTERIOR DESIGN

I will make your interior Design in high-quality, the spaces of your home. I work with the most advanced software and technologies (Autocad, 3DS Max, V-Ray, Photoshop) to create photorealistic images to the highest standards.



My name is Eddy Rivas, I have been working as a freelance for a long Time for larges and small companies all around the world. 



Autocad, 3dsMax, Vray, and Photoshop are the 4 tools I use to get a photo-realistic finish. My work can be seen in galleries very important in the 3D world. 



I'm proud to offer you all public services, from the smallest upgrade in your bedroom until the most luxury establishment. We provide a comprehensive and professional range of services within the three primary areas of architecture, interior design and graphics presentation to residential and commercial projects. 

I will offer you realistic ideas, according to your demands and budget, because we work with modern methods of design.



Please write to me before taking the order, and describe your project with more details, So I can give you the right quote. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Used before, will use again. Thx Eddie

:

Thank you again for the amazing work

:

thank you!!

:

Amazing experience :D

:

Buy Again or Recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment