Friday, May 1, 2020

Creative Kitchen Design , Wardrobe Design And House Design











About:

Dear Guys,

 

I am an Interior Design Architect and NCT Civil Engineer. I have been trained in Architectural design. My specialty is Residential Furniture Design such as: Pantry & Kitchen, Wardrobe, House (2D & 3D), Bath Room, I have extensive experience Designing kitchens and House in Sri Lanka. I use applications such as 3D Max, Adobe Photoshop and AutoCAD. I will render 3d interior,3d floor plan with your model for your Dream Home for you. Please contact me anytime

Our services

* Residential homes design

* KITCHEN 3D & 2D design

*  Wardrobe 3D & 2D design

*  House 3D & 2D sesign

* AutoCAD drafting, PDF

*  Floor plan, Elevations, Sections

*  Interior floor plan and internal elevations

 

please: Click the red heart icon ❤ (favorite button) at the top right corner of the page and I will thanks very much.

Thanks for reading and best of luck guys

SriLanka 3D

Reviews


:

Very responsive to changes in the design - the final product looked fantastic

:

Delivered before the deadline. Communicates well.

:

Great communication and very creative

:

clever guy, can help you to bring your thought to reality. to be recommended

:

Very good job, and communication!!




No comments:

Post a Comment