Monday, January 20, 2020

3D Modeling And Renders For Your Projects, Rhino, Revit, Archicad, Skcp, C4D











About:

I will do 3D models for architecture projects, urban projects, or any other interior, objects design.

I am an architect with solid experience in Rhino, Autocad, Revit, Archicad and C4d. 



Check out my images, personal renders for which I also had to do the 3D. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Raduteop delivered a better model than I deserved at such a low price. And was more than patient with my gaps in communication (as I was distracted by other aspects of this project). I'm looking forward to making good use of the model.

:

Good Communication and honest and direct, will use again

:

Good Work!

:

how come a 4 star for the communicarion? I've replied even at 3 o'clock in the night..I disagree with the 4 stars sorry.

:

Great comunication, pro designer, easy to work with. Definitly work with Teo again




No comments:

Post a Comment