Saturday, January 18, 2020

Create Beautiful Architectural Rendering And Floor Plans











About:

CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER



VISIT MY PORTFOLIO LINK  https://www.behance.net/danielutti707f


HELLO, WELCOME TO MY GIG PAGE!!!


WHAT YOU WILL GET?


  • HIGH QUALITY 3D RENDERING WITH LOTS OF EFFECTS
  • HIGH QUALITY FLY THROUGH FOR YOUR RENDERINGS
  • DETAILED 3D FLOOR PLANS


WHAT I REQUIRE?
  • 3D FILE

  • PDF FLOOR PLANS


IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY OF THESE I WILL CREATE A CUSTOM OFFER FOR YOU UPON AGREEMENT ON A CUSTOM PRICE


MY WORKFLOW?


I USE REVIT FOR ARCHITECTURAL MODELLING OR SKETCHUP AND I RENDER WITH 3DS MAX WITH VRAY AND DO POST PROCESSING WITH PHOTOSHOP


VISIT MY PORTFOLIO LINK  https://www.behance.net/danielutti707f










Reviews


:

Dacostar was a pleasure to work with. All correspondence was timely, efficient and pleasant. All revisions were done and presented the following day, and the final product matched as close to my vision as possible. The rendering and 3D work is beautiful and realistic. I recommend this artist.

:

Thanks so much for everything

:

Very happy

:

Fantastic job I'm always impressed with your work.

:

Clear understanding of what I was looking for.




No comments:

Post a Comment