Monday, January 20, 2020

Draw 3D Model And Floor Plan With Archicad From Sketch











About:

I will draw for you a 3D model and floor plan using ArchiCAD.



I can make you:

  • 2D or 3D floor plan
  • Various plans and other documents
  • etc


I offer high quality work.



I can deliver files in native ArchiCAD format (.pln) and also can convert to (.DWG), (.DAE), (.BIMx) or other.



Please kindly contact me before ordering

Reviews


:

Alfianisokta proved a skilled and highly communicative draftsperson for our preliminary sketch design. We thank her for her work and hope to work with her again.

:

Great work

:

Great job as always

:

Great job!

:

This is my second project with Alfi and I am very pleased with the quality, speed and communication.




No comments:

Post a Comment