Thursday, January 23, 2020

Revit Architecture Building











About:

Hello, 

I'm a professional Architect with great skills in designing, modeling and rendering. I use Autocad, Autodesk Revit Architecture, Sketch-up, VRay, Lumion and Photoshop. This gig is about Autodesk Revit

I will professionally design, model and render your buildings, even if they have special structures or you just have sketches. My goal is to give you the best and make sure what you get is what you wanted.

Feel free to ask any questions, I am at your service.

All what you have to do is to provide with you the info of your project (floor plans, sketches or even hand drawings) and we can start working. I can provide you with these:

  • Floor Plans
  • Hand drawn sketch or redraw plan to a clean digital plan.

  • Ceiling Plans
  • 3d section plans with depth detailing
  • Sections
  • Furniture layout

  • Custom Designing of Bedrooms, Washrooms
  • Multi-story Buildings
  • 3d views
  • Solar study
  • Elevation Plans
  • Sheets with your logo and data
  • Set up File for Printing



I would like to discuss the details first and agree what exactly you need before starting the project. And you are allowed to ask any questions. 

Please contact me before placing the orders.   

Reviews


:

So helpful! Great experience:)

:

I needed my commercial building done in a short period of time and she was able to deliver it with the features I required and asked for. I would definitely recommend her.

:

exactly what i needed

:

I was very skeptical at first, but the more I spoke to her regarding my the more at ease I was. She is smart, capable and extraordinary at what she does. I was really impressed by the work I received. She is very easy to talk and a professional at what she does. I'd recommend her any day.

:

Very Professional and Amazing Seller !! I will purchase again.




No comments:

Post a Comment