Friday, January 24, 2020

Design High Photorealistic Interior And Exterior 3D Renders











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING ORDER!.



Hi dear, I'm an ARCHITECT, 3D MODELLER & 3D DESIGNER.

I offer high quality photorealistic interior and exterior 3D designs of your house, buildings in a very fast and satisfactory rate with unlimited revisions. 

i render your job in any kind of format with photorealistic quality.

i design both residential and commercial buildings professionally, using AUTO-CAD, ARCHICAD, 3ds MAX, LUMION, PHOTOSHOP.

i give free extra images after you order my gig twice.

I'm a better Architect & 3D designer for your project, a trial will convince you....



thanks and best regards.

johnniedesign

Reviews


:

I think communications could have been better and for me knowing the several steps in the process I could've been better. It's unfortunate but one phone call could've resolved all issues. This is just my opinion.

:

Great design I really love what he did

:

Very timely and responsive, keep it up.

:

John did a great beyond what I expected. I will definitely come back for more. Thanks

:

Great as usual




No comments:

Post a Comment