Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Make New House Plan,Edit In Autocad And Estimation Work











About:

xxxxxxxx PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACE ORDER TO DISCUS IN DETAIL xxxxxxxxxx

  CLIENT  - CONSULTANT 
- ARCHITECT - CONTRACTOR - REAL ESTATE BUILDERS 

I am a Professional "CIVIL ENGINEER''having 9 Years Work Experience in Construction Company I am Proficient with the use of AutoCAD

 I Will Provide you my Best Professional Skills As Below

  • To make CAD drawings from sketches, Image, PDF, Scanned drawings etc
  • I will make and edit according to your needs until you are satisfied
  • I will provide you with   JPG, PDF, DWG file
  • i will make drawings on your instruction
  • I Will edit and modify your old Plan
  • You Provide Your single line/hand Sketch I will draw and will make technically change if need 
  • I will make M.E.P. and LANDSCAPING Drawing
  • offering 3D view and rendering

 Additional Services

  • I will calculate all structural and Architectural Material Quantity
  • Quantity take off with using of Plan swift and manually with autocad
  • I Will Make Bar bending Schedule and will do rate analysis
  • will make Cost of Project as per your Provided rate

SKILLS

  • AUTOCAD, ROOM SKETCHER,  PLANSWIFT, MS OFFICE

THANKS. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment