Thursday, January 23, 2020

Precisely Draft Your Blueprints In Autocad











About:

Hello!

I am a visualization expert with more than 7+ years of experience. I am a creative professional equipped with extensive knowledge in 2D & 3D Architecture, Interior/exterior design, exhibit design, digital art, modeling, rendering and texturing.

My target in each project is to achieve the most ideal outcome in light of the customer's necessities, and I generally endeavor to think of creative solutions and inventive answers for the correspondence needs of the venture.

I'll provide you detailed 2D drawings and AutoCAD plans.

How does this gig work?

The client must contact us first to explain all the requirements requested.

Order Starts

  • Concept, Proposal and doing Planning.
  • Providing to the client for revision.

1st revision happens

  • Finalize as the revision requested.
  • Making it more detailed.
  • Submission Drawings (Optional)
  • Working Drawings

2nd revision happens

  • Finalize Order
  • Final Delivery!


Please Note:

  • I will provide 2 FREE revisions in the order and 1 revision in the executive package because of detailed drawings. Other revisions will be paid.
  • Any proper requirements are only available on-demand only.
  • Basic gig covers ONE, single storey plan.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

great experience as always I'll be back soon!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you my friend this is a pleasure for me ^^

Seller's Response:

great work once again by Oussbilly. The only way you'll be disappointed is if you don't hire him🤙

:

Thank you very much I am very happy to work with you

:

Oussbilly did a great job and will be hiring him again.




No comments:

Post a Comment