Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Create An Existing Building In 3D For Maps And Games











About:

Hi,

I'm Mahbub Alam, a professional 3D Artist.



This gig is to model 3d architectural landmarks (Building, Stadium, Bridge etc.) in extremely low poly (500-1500 tri) for maps and games. I will unwrap UVW map and create realistic texture.



THIS GIG IS FOR MODELING ALREADY EXISTING BUILDINGS & LANDMARKS.

Just send me the pictures of the landmark, compulsory. And information(name, address, co-ordinate in google map) if you can, not compulsory.



This is the best deal, don't miss out.



I'm looking forward to work with you.



What will I do?

  • Model 3D landmark,
  • unwrap UVW map,
  • Create realistic texture,
  • Render out realistic HQ image.
  • Provide you with the source 3d and texture files.

Reviews


:

Seller delivered another great model way faster than expected.

:

The seller is very professional and great to work with. The model is exactly what I wanted and delivered super quick.

:

It was great! I am extremely satisfied.

:

Fast delivery, great quality. Highly recommend!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment