Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Hi, I Am Architect











About:

Hello , 

Thank you for your interest in me.

I hope you are Happy to Working With me.



I am Expert in Architecture Design, Visualization, Animation ( Lumion ) & Architecture Software ( AutoCAD, Google Sketchup, Revit (BIM_) ,3ds Max , Photoshop). I Have Five Year Experience in Architecture Field & Completed Some Project (Residential , Commercial). I am Honest & Hardworking In my Work.I love Architecture



Please contact me before ordering

       1.Complex 
3D modelling using the latest 3d software such as , Revit (BIM) , 3dsmax,Google

          Sketchup & Lumion etc          

  • 2. Rendering with Vray,Irender nxt  &  Lumion.

    3. Animation with Lumion.

    5. 2d/3d Floors Plan ,Detailed Construction (Working)  Drawing ,Renders.

    6. Post Production ( Section and Elevations & Plan renders with Photoshop)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Did a great job.

Seller's Response:

Another great job.

:

Super responsive. Very happy with work. Would work with him again.

:

Thank you so much Sir !

:

service was amazing !




No comments:

Post a Comment