Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Design Full Architectural Cad Drawings











About:

Hello,



We are a team of an Architect, civil engineer and an electrical engineer. We specialize in drawings as per US standards. We can assist with designing and creating full architectural drawings. and provide a complete PDF book(and CAD source files) with all the drawings needed by the contractor to start building.



What is included in the packages:



  1. Floor plans
  2. Elevations
  3. Sections
  4. Site plan
  5. Roof plan




Optional drawings (need to be purchased additionally):



  1. Door and window schedule
  2. Material take-offs
  3. Quantity schedule 
  4. Foundation plans
  5. Electrical plans
  6. Pluming plan
  7. HVAC Plans


If your project is bigger than 500 sq.m. or 5400 sq.f. ,please contact me with the details, I'll create a custom offer for you based on the size of your project.



Please feel free to contact me I am available 24/7

Looking forward to hearing from you

Reviews


:

Another awesome job done fast!!!

:

After trying several other people, I finally got someone who did exactly what I needed in a very timely manner. I will be using him again for more projects!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment