Friday, January 17, 2020

Create Realistic Architectural Interior And Exterior Renders











About:

Hello!

Thank you for your interest in my Projects.

I'm a graduated architect from Politecnico di Milano and an expert in architectural design and material and color composition of architectural projects. I'm not only a 3D visualizer so I can also give you some advice about your design in case of need.

I'm doing 3D visualization more because I love it and it's so enjoyable for me! So be sure that your projects will be done with the most accuracy!



More details about the process of cooperation:



  • Delivery time can change according to the size of your project (Maximum 7 days in any case)
  • The price might be modified, depending on the requirements for the project. A simple one-floor building can not be at the same price as a skyscraper for example :)
  • Custom offers can be negotiable


What information I need:



  • Input 2D Drawings/Plans, sketches (AutoCAD file is the best)
  • 3D model If any (.max .obj .skp .fbx .rvt). This will substantially reduce project time

  • Any other specific detail which can help to reduce the project time
  • Some examples of the styles you like 




Reviews


:

Behradizadpanah_ he created some great scenes and an excellent interior design. I recommend working with this seller! Thanks!

:

I am very happy working with behradizadpanah.

:

Great work!

:

Amazing detail and quality

:

Very Accommodating




No comments:

Post a Comment