Tuesday, January 14, 2020

3D Visualization Of Exterior, Interior, Floor Plan











About:

My name is Prashant Farkya. I am a professional 3D Artist specialized in making high quality 3D visualizations of architectural exteriors, interiors, floor plans and products. I am certified by Maya Academy Of Advanced Cinematics (MAAC, India) and University Of Cambridge.



I have over 8 years of experience in this industry! I have done 500+ projects in the past and worked with clients around the world!



I'm focused on creating photo realistic 3D renderings and I always strive for 100% satisfaction from my clients! 



*This $50 offer is for-



Exterior 3D modeling and delivery of 1 x HD rendering / image of a small single house / building. 

Or

Interior 3D modeling and delivery of 1 x HD rendering / image of a small room.

Or

3D floor plan modeling and delivery of 1 x HD rendering / image of a small floor.



Medium size, large and commercial building exteriors and interiors would cost some extra $$. Please share plans, info about the job and contact me before ordering! 



If you would like high quality work with a fast turn around & at a fair price then contact me, you won't be disappointed!



Thank you...

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wanted a render for my project. Seller did an excellent job. Was patient, professional and did a great job! I highly recommend this seller!

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Great communication, great results. 5 stars!!

:

Thanks for the opportunity!

:

Great seller




No comments:

Post a Comment