Sunday, January 19, 2020

Give Professional Feedback To All Your Architectural Work











About:

Do You Need Personal Feedback on How to Improve Your Design? 



I know how challenging it can be to get feedback from teachers and fellow students. It's helpful to get professional advice from a different point of view. 



How this gig will work:



  1. Contact me before your order to discuss requirements.
  2. You'll provide me with the file in any format so that I can fully see the work in the best possible quality. Also, suggest specific areas you want me to focus on.
  3. I will then send you a Word document with actionable advice on ways you could improve your design based on the package you choose.


Work I am open to reviewing:



  1. Portfolios.
  2. Renders / diagrams.
  3. Presentation Boards.
  4. Composition.
  5. Overall design ie plans, sections, and elevations.


What makes me qualified to do this:



  • Earned a bachelors degree in Architecture First Class at Wolverhampton University
  • 5+ years of design experience.
  • YouTube channel for over 2 years 'Surviving Architecture'.


100% Money-Back Guarantee! If you don't like it, I'll refund your purchase, no questions asked. 
All work is completed by me and no work is outsourced.

Reviews


:

Great Person to work with and really great feedback received :)

:

Very helpful, it gives you lots of detail feedback to improve your design. Highly recommend.

:

Good service, detailed feedback, 100% recommended

:

Amazing work we loved it!

:

Amazing work by a knowledgeable professional, if you are not sure of this person, i would highly recommend going to her youtube channel and seeing her critiques. The only thing i wish could of happened was finding this person sooner!!! but great bang for your buck, bargain.




No comments:

Post a Comment