Saturday, January 18, 2020

Design 2D, 3D Architectural Drawings











About:

hello 

  Feel free to contact me before ordering.



I am working aa Professional Architect and make different  2D Architectural Planning and drawings using Autocad

Just give me your site area/dimensions or your rough 
sketch idea or reference image or your functional needs.

My Services 

  • Sketching and drawing.
  • PDF or jpg file to AutoCad Conversion.
  • Site plan.
  • Floor plan.
  • All sides Elevations.
  • Sections.
  • House Maps.
  • Modeling.
  • Electricity plan.
  • Roof plan.
  • Furniture plan.
  • Plumbing Plan. 


Major Work includes



  1. Plaza's Planning.
  2. School Planning.
  3. Dream Houses Planing.
  4. Hospital and Departmental Site Planning.


Why we work together?



  • Quality work as promised.
  • 24/7 Availability.
  • Unlimited Revisions until you are completely satisfied with your project.
  • Up to date about your project.
 

Please contact me first for a quotation for the project, and then we will start the project.


Thanks for approaching the gig.

Regards,

Samy Nassem

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very smart and intelligent architect he was very patient with me to give exactly what I was looking for Creative and very professional in his design I would like to work with him again

:

Great Communicator!

:

I highly recommend this seller for architectural work. I have hired him for a number of jobs & have always found him to be professional, thorough & a pleasure to work with. You can be confidant that he will deliver the job you request exactly as you need it & in a timely fashion.

:

oooh finally I found talented ARCHITECT iam very satisfied with those designs and thank you for your info about the standard design I appreciate your fast help I recommend you for anyone need this type of service iam looking for work with you again

:

thank you for that




No comments:

Post a Comment