Monday, January 20, 2020

Make Rendering With Vray For Sketchup With My Passion











About:

If you need someone to specifically express your ideas and style in architecture. (interior and exterior)


Then I welcome you to my Pro-Gig.


I'm here to help you save time as much as possible and concretize your ideas clearly.


First, you need to choose a suitable package:


Basic package: I will complete one or two views within 24 hours for you and of course will fix it immediately if you are not satisfied.


Standard package: you have finished rendering and need me to recreate the interior images. I need a bit more time but in return the image will be more and the quality you want.


Premium package: you have a great idea but you don't want time to paint it in detail. I will help you complete, you need to send me the preliminary ground and ideas, altitude, I will give you 4 results images.


For each package, you will receive:


Photos as you like
Colors and materials as discussed
100% refund if you are not satisfied
Joy and respect.


Please message me to jointly produce quality products.

Reviews


:

Great work and communication. You is very professional and showed patience when I requested additional changes. I would definitely use him again!

:

Very nice design, it suits my needs perfectly. Thank you so muchhhh.

:

Great job !!!! Thanks for helping me, I'll be back to you.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment