Thursday, January 16, 2020

Create Realistic 3D Models,Renderings And Animations For Architectural Project











About:

Hello every one thanks for viewing my Gig!!

If you are here on Fiverr because you’re looking for someone to render  for your architecture project .., then you are in the right place !! 

-I'm a professional  architect.

 
-I can design apartments, villas, restaurants, shops, cafes, bars, LANDSCAPE ...-I will create 3D models and rendering ( 3d picture , Animations ) from your 2D files.- It will be created very fast.

- Very short- time working and  highest quality.



100% money back Guarantee if you aren't satisfied.

- All architectural projects such as houses, companies, offices and much more ... Everything will be the environment .I work in autocad ,3ds max , lumion,sketchup ,photoshop.


** Price may vary with complexity of the work , Please drope me a massage, I will give the exact price for the specific project .

Best Regards

Oli



https://krishanthaok.wixsite.com/website



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Second time using the seller. Very satisfied with the final product. Highly recommend.

Seller's Response:

Thank you again

Seller's Response:

Great, very responsive, excellent work with little input from me.

Seller's Response:

Thank you Sir.

Seller's Response:

Very good and quick service!




No comments:

Post a Comment