Thursday, January 23, 2020

Provide Advice On New Or Old Home Potential











About:

Home Buyers: Want to see if your potential new home can be modified to your needs or wants?

Home Owners: Want to see possible changes to your current home to make your home feel brand new?

Real Estate Agents: Want to provide alternate layout options for less than desirable plan layouts or ideas for added curb appeal to home or building exteriors to show potential buyers?

I love contributing to community improvements and whole-heartedly want to help. The price is low to give as many people a chance to work with an architect as possible with no pressure to commit. All I need is a floor plan, a picture of the exterior of your building, and/or a photo(s) of the space you want to look at, and I will to get you a sketch back. Send me a message before purchasing, and let's see what we can do.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you, as usual very professional results

Seller's Response:

I was looking for a few front porch design options, and I got exactly what i needed. Thank you!

:

You’re welcome! It was a pleasure. Let me know if there is anything else that you need done. Regardless, send pics when you finish your project! I would love to see them. 😊

:

Great work. thank you.

:

really great work, thank you so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment