Monday, January 20, 2020

Make An Architectural Drawing In Autocad











About:

hello prospective buyers, you are welcome to my gig. I'm a professional architect with a substantial year of experience.



Some of my services include:


  • Converting old files/ scanned PDF / hand drawn floor plans into CAD.
  • Floor plan Modification, roof plan and site plan
  • Drawing detailed and high quality plans.

  • Modifying a floor plan to create amazing and high quality spaces.
  • Rendering
  • 2D and 3D sketchup model design


 Other professional architectural services like:



  1. Project design
  2. Professional Consultation,
  3. 3D Visualization and Construction plans.
  4. Elevation views and sections



A professional service, efficiency, timely delivery and high quality results are my service goals, I'm here to help.



Don't hesitate to contact me before placing your order for further clarification and inquiries.



Regards,



Mary.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Reviews


Seller's Response:

excellent.

Seller's Response:

Mary was great - Very thorough, and flexible, and went above and beyond to deliver. Thanks very much, and I would highly recommend Mary in the Future!

Seller's Response:

outstanding experience

Seller's Response:

Perfect job! I strongly recommend!

:

great client




No comments:

Post a Comment