Thursday, January 23, 2020

Create The Photorealistic Interior, Exterior 3D Modeling, And Renderings











About:

About Me


Hey my name is Samith. 
I'm an interior and Exterior  architect/3d-artist from the Sri Lanka. 


I have a business in making Architecture and 3D Design. My passion lies in making 
beautiful Architectural Project and best images for customers.my Projects are  present to  for personal or Commercial use. 


If you choose my gig, you can be sure to 
receive fantastic quality. So what are you waiting for? Send me a message and let's make 
something beautiful together!


 I'm have experienced in Architectural 3D Modeling and Rendering for visualization 


My softwares are   Sketchup,3Ds Max, V-Ray, AutoCAD,
Adobe Photoshop and Lumion.




THIS GIG INCLUDES:


*One beautiful realistic 3D-rendering for your design.


*High-Quality Realistic Interior and Exterior  Images


*Maintained Color and Texture exactly as you need


*Commercial Use


*Free consultation for the best results


* Animations 
  Videos


Please send a message first, I would like to discuss the details first so that we can
 clearly discuss the idea.




If you have any questions please contact me!

Reviews


:

I am pleased with the design. A true professional and a very kind and responsive person...nice working with this seller.. work is perfect...highly recommended!!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment