Sunday, January 12, 2020

Plan Design In Chief Architect X8, X9, X10 And X11











About:

architectural design this will include full 3d house plan, the plan view that include the dimensions of the house interior and exterior, the construction plan document that will contain to the features of the plan like the elevation views and the plan layout



realistic rendering according to the buyer's request and also walk through video of the plan can be provided for proper visualization of the house.



INTERIOR DESIGN



  • kitchen 
  • bed room

  • living room

  • others
EXTERIOR DESIGN

  • garden design
  • exterior recreation

  • other



Reviews


:

Great as always! Quick delivery.

:

Seller did not stick to the timeline agreed on the project. Use draft submissions as a way to indicate delivery but the delivery was not the completed project by the date agreed upon. Seller did offer many updates but that was not the service I was looking for. I wanted a complete accurate rendering of my drawings and a week after the due date I still do not have an accurate rendering of my drawing. I now have to contract this work out to someone else to get the desired deliverable. Work was done so I agreed to pay this seller however, the work was not of the quality I expected so that is why my review is not favorable.

:

Very good,

:

delivered as promised.

:

Kept working on it until it was perfect, good work...




No comments:

Post a Comment