Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Create Realistic 3D Floor Plan,Interior Design,Exterior Design











About:

Planning is a very essential part of building construction. so who is this gig meant for?

1. Those who have a sketch and need to get a 3-D floor plan for there building

2. Those who need to see a 3-D arrangement of there furniture

3. Those who dont have a drawing at all but will want to obtain one first before getting a 3-D model



All these can be done using archicad, 3d max, and sketchup.



ALL these will be done speedily, professionally, and according to your budget.



hurry up and contact me....I assure you, you will be impressed.

Reviews


:

I received exactly what I asked. Seller prepared a draft version then made modifications as I requested, very professional attitude. Would recommend to anyone.

:

great job as usual.

:

Great work. I love the job

:

this is exactly what i requested. in high quality and top speed. this is good

:

Amazing work, seller delivered very fast and work was as described.Highly Recommended




No comments:

Post a Comment