Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Photoshop Edit, Retouch House Photo, Interior, Real Estate











About:

Hello



Welcome to my PHOTOSHOP FULL HOUSE RENOVATION. Quick and GOOD QUALITY IS MY SPECIALITY.



Service I offer:

  • facade painting
  • change material (brick to wood...)
  • sky replacement
  • lens and perspective correction
  • white color balance
  • remove object from picture
  • change or remove background
  • change or add floor material
  • add fence, railing, pergolas, lights...
  • add plant decor and new grass or even trees...


------

If You have something special, please ask me before place an order.



------

I can also combine some 3d object into final result.(fence, pergola...)



Br, Uros

------

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent service he photoshopped some junk out of the rooms on my place.

Seller's Response:

Hi, thank you for your order and positiv review. Regards, Uros

:

Fast turn around I highly recommend!

:

Very clean work, the first order I requested was too complicated and he was very honest with the scope of work he could do. He accommodated and came up with something great. Thank you so much!

:

thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment