Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Design Interior For Your Room











About:

I can design interior for your room/cafe/restaurant/etc. that has area of 30 square meters maximum. I will do 3d model and 2 photos (renders, camera angles) in 3ds max, mental ray. I guarantee high quality and fast work. 

I will do 2 photos for 5$.



Please contact me before ordering a gig, so we can have better communication for this task.

NOTE: If area and task is bigger, we can talk about the bigger price.

You can see some of my previous work in displayed photos.

Thank you for considering my offer.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very professional work. Very good and nice communication. Will use the service again.

:

Seller did a decent job it took a little longer ger than I'd like and was extended by the seller. Quality was good and seller remained professional.

:

Jelena was very accommodating and willing to give us further adjustments/advise beyond initial submission. Would definitely work with her again!

:

Great job! Totally understand what I want, very fast and easy to communicate! Thank you!

:

Fast and excellent!




No comments:

Post a Comment