Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Draw Architectural Blue Prints Or Blueprint For Permit











About:

Thanks for visiting my Architectural Blue Print Drawing for Permit ( BLUEPRINTs )GIG

in this GIG I am offering Redraw and design Architectural Blue Prints Drawings using AutoCad 

-Redraw / Convert existing Blue Prints (BLUEPRINT for Permit) to CAD (.DWG) files

- Drawing ( 2D & 3D) using 

- hand sketches,

- images,

- old Blue print, BLUEPRINT for permits

 or PDF files into CAD files such as DWG or DXF by Autocad for any

- building ,

- equipment,

-  device

- Single Line Diagram (SLD)

or shapes. 

in addition to

1- Electric plans.

2- Plumbing plans.

3- HVAC/ ventilation plan

4- As Built Drawing for any existing building .



I am using Autocad from long time as well and I will help you to get high quality Blue Print ( BLUEPRINT for permit) drawings.



Please contact before ordering.



Thanks.

Mohamed







  

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am pleased to have received these plans that are architect blueprints that I would not have had before hand.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot

Seller's Response:

This was my first purchase from Fiverr and Mohamed was EXCELLENT! He completed the project ahead of the promised time and was very responsive and communicative. I would highly recommend him and would not hesitate to work with him again should the need arise!

Seller's Response:

Thanks again!

:

You are welcome




No comments:

Post a Comment