Saturday, January 18, 2020

Your 3D Sketch Up Models Quick











About:

Want your models and plans done quick and correct? hi i am Myk, i might be the answers to this. i will do your works fast and precise for all your sketchup and autocad plans right in time. i am quick to respond on your querries, and will be online all the time.  i am very good on comprehending and understanding designs problems & needs.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Need work done

:

Good job. Just what I needed.

:

I've been working with Michael for almost six months, and he is consistently excellent (except that he always seems to get better). His stunning Sketch Up drawings that he does for my prospective clients are key to making the sale! In addition, he is extremely responsive, willing to "go the extra mile", and fast, even when I get more nit-picky than I should be. I highly recommend him.

:

awful seller, terrible quality , has no clue what he is doing

:

very cheap buyer, never asked my a price 9 models for a price of 1 model. will not recommend to anybody




No comments:

Post a Comment