Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Cad Design Your Idea With Solidworks Inventor Or Autocad











About:

If you have a project, we will be glad to support you, send us a direct message and lets turn ideas into reality.



Do you have an idea you would like to develop? We are your solution.



We can model and design your idea and turn it into reality. 



Are you thinking in 3D printing? No problem, we develop Print-ready parts.



If you are planning to develop a product , improve an existing product or reverse engineering a product with moving parts and assemblies you have come to the perfect Gig . 



To start working we need to know:
 



  1. Working principle of product
  2. Photographs of existing, nearly matching or inspiration product in your field 
  3. Dimensions of the components 
  4. Rough sketch if you can of how your product should look like 


Our service includes: 



  • Part or assemblies' 3D modeling, without piece number limitation.
  • Constructions drawings, assemblies, explored views, parts drawing and part list. 
  • Renders with the color and background you need. 


We will work until your entire satisfaction.

Reviews


:

excelente!

:

Easy communication. Did what was asked. Very good interaction.

:

I would absolutely recommend this team. They worked very fast and following all instructions. They are patient and their work was accurate, exactly what I requested. Will collaborate with them again in the future. Congrats!

:

He did so much work for me and was so affordable. I sent him a picture of a part I wanted made and he made it fast. I then changed my mind and he fixed the issues and designed the part better than expected. He also went out of his way to give me ideas to make my design better. He made me detailed drawings and I died not ask for them. Very professional and knows auto cad and solid works good.

:

Good communication. Excellent work.




No comments:

Post a Comment