Sunday, January 19, 2020

Design Your Kitchen With 3D Model











About:

If you want to:



• Have a realistic preview about how is your kitchen going to be

• Show a modern kitchen for a client

• Have a better design for it

• Have a 3D model about your own kitchen



I can help you with that!



I will design, modelate, render it for you and also i will give you a 2D plan!



In any colour you want.



You are welcome to ask anything you need before order



3D modelling, Interior design.



Leonardo Córdova. Architect.

Reviews


:

Helpful and very knowledagble. He delivered on time and made sure my expectatns were met. Thank you will work with him again

:

Outstanding!

:

A kind soul with a great service and talent backing him up. I hope him all the success in this life.

:

Leonardo is damn good with his work. He was able to deliver just what I wanted in a single attempt. I would definitely recommend him for his talent, communication and commitment!

:

Nice job, and fast thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment