Monday, January 20, 2020

Make Architecture Drawings On Autocad











About:

Hi there, I'm an architect.

I have professional experience making drawings to present to your clients with an International symbol nomenclature for graphical representations.



Services offered are;

  • Convert old files or hand drawn floor plans into AutoCAD file.
  • Make modifications in floor plans your requirements.
  • Draw detailed and high quality plans.
  • Modify a floor plan to create high quality spaces.
  • 3D lineal models
  • Fast delivery




Please contact me before place an order. 

Reviews


:

I understood when your computer wasn't working, but you should have asked for an extension or let me know. You disappeared for three days and I did not know what was going on. This was a simple job that took way longer than it should have taken. I am not happy about paying extra for late work that was not the best quality.

:

Great, as always!

:

Great. Pleasure to work with.

:

Great communication & response!

:

Thank you so much




No comments:

Post a Comment