Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Create Architectural 3D Models And Renderings











About:

Hey there! I am Kendall, a professional Architect with  6 years work experience, and in this gig I will create a 3D model and renderings from your 2D or 3D project. Ranging from a beautiful bungalow house to a lovely duplex house, according to the package you select.  



Also feel free to place custom orders for other building type designs, such as schools, malls, hotels, hospitals etc.



Finally, please do contact me first before placing an order so I could let you know if I am available at the moment, as well as clarify anything you may not understand.



Thank you very much for your time and please do not hesitate to check out my other gigs, I trust you would find something you like. I look forward to working with you

Reviews


:

Great work

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment