Friday, January 17, 2020

Design Your House Or Apartment











About:

I will design your house or apartment to have confortable usable spaces according to your needs for construction or remodeling placing walls, rooms and services making the most out of your spaces.



This offer is up to 1200 square feet or 110 square meters spaces, if yours is bigger message me so we can arrange our work



If you have any doubt or question let me know, I'd be happy to answer for you 



I will need measurements of the space in whatever format you can send it, either hand drawn, jpg, pdf  or anything else. 

Reviews


:

Great work!

:

es muy comunicativa amable y la atención es muy buena, en ni caso en particular prácticamente en lugar de diseñar las áreas y mejorar el rendimiento de los espacios, copió los dibujos que engregue a mano y los hizo en CAD con cambios minimos. por eso las 4 estrellas, fuera de eso todo bien.

:

This project is in order to estimate my options to renovate my house. Zulo is very nice person to work with and communicative- thank you

:

Very nice and communicative !

:

Wonderful, all around. Thanks for your valuable input towards this project, Zule!




No comments:

Post a Comment