Thursday, January 23, 2020

Draw A 2D Colored Floor Plan In Illustrator Or Photoshop











About:

Hello guys



I will draw your 2D floor plan in colors using illustrator (solid colors) or photoshop (textures) from your existing floor plan, this means that your must have the floor plan either hand drawn with all measurements or in a cad file, or anything that I can understand clearly.



If you need changes made to your floor plan message me so I can set something for you.



Also if you need source files (cad, illustrator or photoshop) let me know so we can agree to something.



If you need an elevation or another kind of view, you can also message me but I just need a hand draw or a cad file where to get my meassurements from.



If you have any question I'd be happy to answer.

Reviews


:

Excellent

:

A+ Experience and response time was amazingly fast with excellent quality!

:

Extremely fast delivery! Thank you!!

:

Pleasure to work with!

:

wonderful job!




No comments:

Post a Comment