Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Design House Plans Interior And Render Images











About:

I can design House plan, apartments, restaurants, urban designs, master plans and any kind of Architectural design works. I will provide outstanding quality renderings from your Architectural drawings.

I consider your requirements thoroughly and deliver architectural design development of your house. Working in advanced and industry standard software tools like autocad, sketchup and photoshop. 

I prepare complete construction documents (plan, elevation, and section drawings)

SERVICE

  • 2D/3D Floor house Plan, Layout, Furniture Layout and Working Drawing.
  • Site Plan, Section, Elevation and Detailing.
  • I will design your 2d floor house plan according to your requirements
  • I will make and edit according to your desires.
  • Create 3d models of your project
  • Including materials and furniture

I will deliver you a specialized service with High-Quality work either 2d or 3d for your project. I will be pleased to put all my skills to make your project innovative and according to your desire.

Please contact me before make an order

Thank you.

Iqra Waheed

Reviews


:

Seller was AMAZING! I really liked the plan she came up with. Excellent communication and really she knows her stuff. Highly recommended.

:

professional work.

:

This Seller is a Rockstar. Super helpful, super patient. I look forward to offering her additional work. :)

:

Creative, helpful and professional.

:

Creative and professional.




No comments:

Post a Comment