Monday, January 13, 2020

Design And Develop Hd Interior And Exterior 3D Rendering











About:

Dear Miss/Sir Hello and welcome to my Gig 

PROFESSIONAL ARCHITECT  with 100% Creative and Fast work



I have 5 years field EXPERIENCE AND 1 Year Freelance Experience. I’m EXPERT at  AUTOCAD , SKETCHUP , 3DS MAX and LUMION. 



DESIGNING,3D
 MODELINGRENDERINGEXTERIORINTERIOR
 DESIGNANIMATION  

Looking for EXTERIOR DESIGNINGINTERIOR DESIGNING or 3D RENDERING for your HouseKitchen or Dining, Living , Bedroom ?? Office or shops or other spaces 



I am offering 



INTERIOR DESIGNING & RENDERING

EXTERIOR DESIGNING & RENDERING 

3D FlOOR PLAN

2D LAYOUT PLAN

HD RENDERING 



Just forward me your drawings or ideas and my 3D Visualization will help to take your project.

✔ AFFORDABLE 

100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED



MUST !! Contact me before you place an order please . Thanks



REGARDS

zkkdesign




 PS: Click the red heart icon  at the top left corner of the page and I'll be thankful forever ❤ 

Reviews


:

Awesome seller with amazing work, fast, and great communication !

:

looks great thank you very much

:

Did a great job on the project will use again in the near future

:

Great work very satisfied

:

Great job, he got me what I asked for.




No comments:

Post a Comment