Thursday, March 26, 2020

Design Your Ikea House











About:

Are you looking to furnish a room in your house and need recommendations to buy  furniture from IKEA?



I am an interior designer by profession with 7 years of experience. I live in Milan right now, the city of design, so I am aware of the latest in that area. I specialize in all kinds of styles, depending on what the client needs.



You just have to tell me which room you need to furnish, send me some photos of the space, a  plan with the complete measurements and some references of the style you want to achieve. 



Leave the rest to me, I will take care of finding the best furniture that fits your style .

I will also send you a plan with the best distribution for that space.



We can also reuse existing furniture, I will propose how to bring them back to life.



*For kitchens and bathrooms send me a message, since these spaces are a little more complicated but I can also do them for a small additional price*



-Belén

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wow! She far exceeded my expectations and delivered not only a very detailed layout, but various options - in very good presentation. I am very thankful!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! :)

:

She can well understand how to fit my son's room used by the furnitures of Ikea.

:

I offered 3 options to solve her design problem. There were no more options bc I needed to do it just using Ikea furniture and she never understood that and thought I didn't want to do the job. 2 days after sending the finished work, she canceled the order claiming I didn't did the job

:


No comments:

Post a Comment