Thursday, March 26, 2020

Design And Redesign Your Space, Also Interior And Exterior In 3Ds Max











About:

Hi, do you have a hand drawing/ sketch floor plan of your house/ building? and you want to redraw it into 2D/ 3D Architectural floor plan drawing?

I am an architect with good skills on sketchup, 3d max, adope photpshop and also lightroom

 

   I provide

- High Resolution

- Enhanced Detailing

- Commercial Use

-3d animation

 

We work with:

·         Floorplan, 

·         Rendering exterior and interior

·         Restaurant

·         Building

·         Houses

·         Etc...

I will provide outstanding quality renderings from your architectural desings.

I will be glad on applying all my skills for providing the most professional service and satisfy all my customers needs.

And please:

·         Contact through the inbox before buying

 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent work and good communication.

:

great work as always

:

Delivered on time... very professional

:

thank you so much sir ,

:

great work again. thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment