Saturday, May 2, 2020

Design Architectural Interiors By 3D Modeling And Rendering











About:

Hello,



Thanks for visiting my gig. Wishing you the best of luck. Welcome to the fastest and most professional architectural services(Interior Design).



If you are on Fiverr searching for professional to redesign/design your architectural interior,

I'm a Professional Architectural designer with 4+years of experience in the field.You will receive 100% professional  services with 100% client's satisfaction guaranteed(We always listen to your requirement!)



  • I can design you the interiors of,
- Small scale buildings(houses,villas,restaurants,shops,offices,cabanas,chalets,kiosks,etc)

- Medium scale buildings(workshops,factories,religious buildings,resorts,markets,museums,boutique hotels,etc)

- Large scale buildings(Commercial buildings,City hotels,Malls,Transit terminals,warehouses,supermarkets,etc)



  • I am an expert in Sketchup(3D modeling and rendering),Photoshop and illustrator(Architectural presentations)  


  • Price may vary with complexity of the work so please be kind enough to drop a message before placing orders.




Thanks and best Regards,

ChiBhaWee

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I just asked him to do a sample but he made out with a wonderful idea which I never had in mind! I'd rather love this than my previous idea! Great design potential! Love it!

Seller's Response:

It's perfect and mesmerizing ! The kids will love it! He followed my instructions carefully and delivered me this within a day! Amazing work. Looking forward to work with him again!!

Seller's Response:

His communication and cooperation made this work a success. Thanks! Looking forward to work with you again!

Seller's Response:

Wonderful. Seller informed me constantly on the process of the job and was patience and understanding for my wishes.

:

The seller was very responsive and transparent about his requirement. Definitely looking forward to work with him again. Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment