Friday, May 1, 2020

Design Your Floor Plan In Photoshop











About:

Hello!



I am an architect, specializing in architecture visualization.

I will make 
realistic impressive presentation renders in photoshop from your image of drawing floor plan.





  • Small size floor plan(up to 50m2- 540 SQFT) with texture without furniture only 5$, with furniture 10$
  • Medium size floor plan(up to 100m2- 1290 SQFT) with texture without furniture 15$, with  furniture 20$
  • Large size floor plan(up to 250m2-2690 SQFT)  with texture without furniture 40$, with furniture 50$

Also, 

I can:

1) Make 2d/3d Floor Plan images file, pdf, AutoCad,hand sketch, etc...

2) Create Colorful 2d plan from DWG or PDF

3) Design interior, exterior for house, restaurent, cafe, hotel, apartment, etc

4)Creat 3d Model

5) High Quality Rendring

6)Create 3d video animation

I work with 3DS-Max, Sketchup, Revit, Autocad, Adobe Photoshop, V-ray,  Lumion



Please contact me before order and feel free to ask me if you have any questions.

Regards!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent Gig, highly recommend to anyone looking for building layout design. I will use again.

Seller's Response:

Very Nice job. Tks

Seller's Response:

delivered very quickly thank you I would recommend to everyone

:

thank you, my pleasure.

:

Great communication. Finished in amazing time period. Will use again.




No comments:

Post a Comment