Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Draw 2D Floorplans Of Your Project











About:

Architectural Visualization



Hi! I'm offering here to draw your existing design or sketch into a professional and high resolution floor plan



I just need a draft or your floor plan in .pdf, image or .dwg file and I will do it for you!



If you don't have a design yet, you can contact me in my other gig and we will work that out for you: https://www.fiverr.com/share/bV3j1



The finished work will be delivered in .pdf, .jpg, .png or .psd format. 



This gig includes:

- Simple 2D floor plans without furniture or textures;

- 2D floor plans with basic furniture and textures;

- 2D floor plans with furniture, textures and enhanced detailing.



* Please contact me first to discuss the details of your order. We can talk to match your especific needs into the produced drawings.

 

** My service's price are applicable for 5-8 room floor plan sizes. It can change if your floor plan is smaller or larger than that. So, contact me and we will negotiate a reasonable price that is compatible with your floor plans.



I look forward to working with you!



Thank you!



Kaline



Reviews


:

Super schnell , Top Arbeit , alles bestens. Danke vielmals . Absolut empfehlenswert ! Ich werde wieder bei ihr bestellen , sollte ich neue Aufträge haben

:

great experience

:

Great experience and work

:

Excellent experience

:

great experience




No comments:

Post a Comment