Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Create A Beautiful Text And Ring Design











About:

Welcome to my Gig. 

"A beautiful jewelry is identified with a beautiful design". 



This is Dhanashree here , I am Graphics designer .I am level one on Fiverr. I got 5 star review in product designing. Designing & Creativity is my passion. I will do excellent quality HD designing & excellent quality Rendering. Good understand in drawing , drafting & assembly . 

Do you have a hand drawing,sketches of jewelry & you want redraw it in 3D. I can create it in realistic 3D drawing & make it in beautiful 3D HD design. You send me the specifications for the 3D model ( some pictures, sketches, technical drawings + all dimensions) I need 1-5 days to finish project also its depending on complexity of project .

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! Amazing job! Will be getting more services done by her!

Seller's Response:

It was great experience,clint is very friendly,i would like to work with you again. thanks

Seller's Response:

Seller understands 3D rendering and delivered the project.

:

buyer gave wrong dimensions. It was buyer mistake so we changed it for 3 times for 8 pictures. It was bad experience from buyer

:

Great job.




No comments:

Post a Comment