Saturday, September 26, 2020

Design The Wonderful Interior











About:

Hello, I am Syed Zawar,



 And i am working in field since  many year,

 when working with me you will have high-quality photorealistic visualizations for your architectural designs. I will involve you every step of the way, to avoid extra revisions. The workflow is very simple. 

I follow these steps to make sure you are satisfied:



  1. I will discuss with you about the project and might ask a lot of questions to make sure I am clear about your requirements. 
  2. I will create the 3d model and will ask for approval. 
  3. After modeling approval I will add texture and will take another approval




BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER:



  • Please contact me first for proper project understanding and to provide me with the details for your project.
  • I will then confirm the pricing and deadline of the project.



It would be a real pleasure to work with you!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment