Friday, September 4, 2020

2D Floor Plans And 2D Plans Renders For Presentation











About:

----------------------HELLO AND WELCOME DEAR BUYERS------------------------------



If you are here on this platform and looking for someone to do detailed planning, rendering and modeling for your project basic or professional then you are on the right profile and i welcome you again.



I am here to provide you my best services for now and future as well and make your project more graceful and soulful with details and modeling for you.



Your SATISFACTION is my First Priority - Quality Work - Delivery on Time



Software's I use :



-3D Sketchup

- Auto Cad

- Lumion

- Photoshop



Contact me first before placing an order for better understanding of my deals and i clarify the work you need to be done for your project.



Thank You for checking my Gig. HOPE you choose me for your work.



Price may vary that depend on your work typology ,contact me, so that i can give you the exact price for the specific task 



Looking Forward for your kind words to order gig:-)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment