Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Interior And Exterior 3D Visualizing











About:

Thank you for your interest in me.

I am experienced, 3D Visualizer and Interior Designer.

 

Are You Looking for?

  •  I create 3d models (exterior or Interior) from 2d drawings PDF, DWG or sketch.
  • I will convert your floor plans into 3d Model.
  •  I will do 3d Rendering of interior or exterior with scenic environment.
  • I will design a space with an environment that is suitable for everyone.
  • Highly detailed 3d Model.

What’s you getting?

  • High Quality Realistic 3d Rendering.
  • JPG, PNG, Tiff, PDF, SVG,
  • Any other format what you requesting  

Why me?

  •  100% Guarantee of Quality work
  •   Unlimited revision

  •   Fast Delivery


Any type of Architectural project:

  • Residential
  • Commercial
  •  Educational
  • Offices
  • Café, Bars and Restaurants etc.

Other Architectural services:

  • 3d Floor plans
  • 3d Modeling
  • Landscape design
  • Structure 3d Modeling

Any software you want I will work on:

  • 3d Max
  • AutoCAD
  • Sketchup
  • Lumion
  • V-ray
  • Photoshop etc.

NOTE: Please contact me before proceeding to order. I would like to discuss the details first and agree what exactly you expect before I'll start my work. Feel free to contact me .

 Best Wishes,

Golden Multimedia



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Simply the best! The price is reasonable and the work is great. He does all my design work.

Seller's Response:

It’s my pleasure sir 😇 Thank you very much.

Seller's Response:

Great, responsive and extremely detail oriented. I would most definitely work with him again.

Seller's Response:

It’s my pleasure sir 😇

Seller's Response:

Always provided the highest quality of work you can imagine, will recommend to anyone.




No comments:

Post a Comment