Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Design Diagram And Layout For Your Architecture And Interior Presentation Board











About:

First and foremost, let me introduce myself. My name is Nathan and I'm a Jakarta based architect and visual artist. Renowned for my delicate design and presentation skill, I have an experience of 5 years in architectural design & visualization, having co-founded an architecture visual studio during my time as undergraduate student. I have recently finished my undergraduate study in 2019 as the best graduate in the faculty as well as winning several architectural competitions and awards in the process.



In this gig, I will help to layout and/or visualize any kind of architecture and interior design ideas through aesthetically pleasing diagrams for your project presentation board. Any kind of projects regardless of the building typologies are welcome as my clients come from a variety of background, from undergraduates to professional architects.



All that you need to do is send me the 3D Model or you can also ask me to create one just for you as a gig's extra. In addition, I'll also need a brief description of the project for maximum satisfaction of the final product.



Feel free to message me for additional information.

Reviews


:

A++++++! Completed perfect!

:

Goes above and beyond looking forward to do more business with him

:

good service even within time constraint

:

thanks for the amazing work my friend, would defiantly come back for future projects.

:

Great work!




No comments:

Post a Comment