Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Create A 3D Design Of Your Kitchen











About:

Welcome to my gig!

I can be useful in the following cases:

  • you have an idea for a kitchen so you doubt it will look good,

  • you don’t have any ideas and you don’t have a way to start,

  • you need pictures and measurements for the carpenter to explain him to do,

  • You want to calculate the furniture of different carpenters to compare prices.

Ok. You're on the right track now!

I need the following information to help:

  • room measurements,

  • photo (if possible),

  • list of household appliances,

  • a description of your lifestyle and personality. For example, I'm small, I'm left-handed, on Saturdays eight of my friends gather together at my house to fry sausages.

  • wishes for kitchen design. You can attach a photo or give a link.

Make an order when you are ready. Do not worry to forget something.



I usually do a few sketches to choose from. We will choose one of them for further discussion. Then I make edits and do the final render. As a rule, enough two pictures from different angles.

I will also, make drawings with dimensions if this is part of the order.

You can also order me just a visualization of your idea. No discussion.

I hope we have a good time. :)





Reviews


:

Elena is very good at what she does. She turned my ugly sketches into a beautiful kitchen. Highly recommended! Will purchase again.

:

Elena did an awesome job. Came up with great ideas and was able to encorporate our ideas into one perfect design.

:

Thank you again for your service Elena_istravota! This gig is one of the best and I continue to use the Gig to visualize my designs for my projects.

:

Amazing work as Lways!

:

Great job




No comments:

Post a Comment