Monday, September 7, 2020

Render Your Interior, Exterior With Realistic Views And 3D











About:

Greeting,...



Hi Sir
,

Welcome to my interior design gig, I am a Building & Architectural Engineer. I have 5 years of experience in Auto CAD, 3ds Max, Vray, Sketchup, PhotoshopLumionRevit and Tonnin Motion, etc. I do 2d and 3d interior&exterior projects. Besides, I create a 2D floor plan with Furniture/Texture, Electrification Drawings, Detail Drawings Enhanced Detailing on Photoshop.I'm Professional/Expert in my work. All of my work is at my profile. My goal is the satisfaction of my buyers. I love my job and love to give High Quality work. Client satisfaction is my 1st priority.



PLEASE PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACE YOUR ORDER

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Oops! The house are falling! Look at the images delivered; they're not even straight. I will not use them. No need for revisions as this seller is probably unable to do better. Who would deliver such?

Seller's Response:

I have provided the best work but she ...

Seller's Response:

Type a comment…

Seller's Response:

he is a person who don't know how to explain the work

Seller's Response:

AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL SERVICE. DO NOT USE THEM. VERY UNHAPPY WITH SERVICE AND DID NOT DELIVER RESULTS.




No comments:

Post a Comment